Friday, August 31, 2007

Cos' its not hard to fall

Hello all! Last day of Term 3 already. Oh wow.
In a blink of an eye, August is ending.
:(

Dont tell me to blog about my PR. Grrr.
There's a few mistakes here & there for my PR.
Stupid ass. 10 makes alot of difference leh.

Concert was.. I dont know average?
Too many dances, kinda held back for very long.
Went to JEC with ASG! Now how long was that?


My bestfriend!


FOODCOURT (:


Pf & I had this for lunch!


Asleep while eating. Hao yi si uh?

Then we walked & ate desserts. Went to Pf's house.
Reached there. I saw Snowyyyyyyyyyy!!
She had her hair cut recently, oh-so-cute!


Centre of attention (:




Big Garfield & Qoo! Loves Adeee!

We wanted to talk, but ended up with Ade, sis & I sleeping on Pf's bed.
LOLLLLLL. I guess we're just really really tired.

Then I felt something licking my ear.
Snowy's owner (Pf) go & carry her to lick me.
Omgzxzxz eeeww!
Then I went home while sis go meet someone.

Noticed something?
I think its pretty obvious already.

My left eye was kinda swollen today. Reddish colour.
Dark eye bags are getting really really dark.
So all the pictures with my face looks fugly :X
I think I really need a good sleep next week.

Mmm. Noticed that I put my Nuffnang Ad at the top?
Just received a mail from Nuffnang, that an advertiser wanted to advertise on my blog.
WHEEE :D Have to top it on top for the time being.
It looks humongous, oh well. Dont say its ugly lah (x

Now if you're think you're good, check out this video.
LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!!
Look at the black lunchbox :D You'll be amazed.



Alrigty. Off to game, I have to cut down. I must I must.
I felt disappointed with XXX today ):
Goodbye all :)

No comments: